Casting Frontier Privacy Notice
Please note that any video, image, or other content posted at your direction onto the publicly available portions of the Website becomes published, publicly accessible content.
Information Collected By Casting Frontier
* User Provided Information: “Personally identifiable information” includes individually identifiable information about an individual consumer collected online by us from the individual, including any of the following: (1) a first and last name; (2) a physical address, including without limitation a street name and name of a city or town; (3) an e-mail address; (4) a telephone or fax number; or (5) any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual. You provide certain personally identifiable information to Casting Frontier when choosing to participate in various activities on the Website, such as uploading videos, or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists.
* Cookies Information: When you visit the Website, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Casting Frontier uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
* Log File Information: When you use the Website, our servers automatically record certain non-personally identifiable information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, and browser language.
* Clear GIFs Information: When you use the Website, we may employ “clear GIFs” (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
The Way Casting Frontier Uses Information
* If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Website, then you consent to us using your information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Website.
* Any personally identifiable information, pictures, text or video content that you voluntarily disclose online becomes publicly available. Any videos, pictures or text that you submit to the Website may be redistributed through the Internet, and may be viewed by casting professionals, their affiliates and clients.
* We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, click stream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing preferences and trends.
Information Disclosure By Casting Frontier
* You give us permission to provide personally identifiable information and non-personally-identifiable information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or other businesses or persons for the purpose of processing or analyzing such information on our behalf. We will contract with such third parties to obtain reasonable representations as to the privacy and security provided by them with respect to your personally identifiable information.
* You give us permission to share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties as we see fit, including to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website.
* You give us permission to release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law) or to respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
* You give us permission to share your personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information with third parties for use in their businesses, including for direct marketing purposes. You grant this permission subject to the rights described below in the section labeled “Your California Privacy Rights.”
You may give us permission to share your personally identifiable information with third parties for use in their businesses, including for direct marketing purposes, by opting in to that type of sharing. We give you the opportunity to do so when you register with us, request information from us, or upload content to the Website. If you opt in to such sharing and later decide that you would like to opt out, you may do so by changing your account settings.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
One form of cookie we may use is associated with Google Analytics advertising. Our participation in the Google Analytics program will enable Google to collect non-personally identifying information about your usage of the Website and the Internet. For more about how Google uses that data, and how to opt out of Google Analytics, please see this webpage: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
There are other methods to opt out of some behavioral advertising. To learn more about behavioral advertising or to opt-out of this type of advertising, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website (http://www.networkadvertising.org/) and the Digital Advertising Alliance website (http://www.aboutads.info/).
The Website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such services. When you submit information or data to third parties, their privacy policies, not ours, will govern their use of the information and data. You should review the privacy policies and terms of service of all such third parties. We do not make any representations regarding the policies or practices of such third parties.
“Do Not Track”
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not respond to browser “do not track” signals.
Casting Frontier uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
The Privacy Of Children
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our Website is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Website at any time or in any manner. If Casting Frontier learns that personally identifiable information of persons under13 years of age has been collected on or through the Website, then we will take appropriate steps to delete this information.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at: 6565 Sunset Blvd #200 Los Angeles, CA 90028.
Special Note to International Users
In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
In the event that Casting Frontier is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, you give us permission to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
For revisions to this Privacy Notice that may be materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of the personal information you have already provided to us, we will attempt to obtain your consent before implementing such revisions with respect to such information.
Please contact Casting Frontier with any questions or comments about this Privacy at 6565 Sunset Blvd #200 Los Angeles, CA 90028.